***SUNDAY, JUNE 4 OPEN HOUSE CANCELLED***. PRICE IMPROVEMENT! Welcome to another beautiful new construction custom home by popular builder BeaconCrest Homes. Situated in a quaint, sought-after North Arlington neighborhood, this nearly 4,200 sq. ft. home on a level, 5,800 sq. ft. lot boasts exceptional luxury and livable designs both indoors and out. This home features 5 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, and 9â ceilings throughout. The home chef will love the showcase gourmet kitchen with its Jenn-Aire appliances, huge island with quartz top, pantry, and maple cabinetry. The eye-catching kitchen is open to the family room, with its beamed ceiling and welcoming gas fireplace and the large dining area with access to the back porch, ensuring that the home chef is always part of the conversation. A private study with French doors, a powder room, and a spacious mudroom with built-in cubbies and bench complete the main level. Head upstairs to the luxurious primary suite with its his-and-hers large walk-in closets and a gorgeous master bath with dual-sink floating vanity, frameless heavy glass enclosed shower and free-standing soaking tub. Three secondary bedrooms, one with full en-suite bath and two with shared Jack-and-Jill bath, and a laundry room complete the upper level. The spacious basement features an expansive recreation room offering plenty of space for a separate game room, home gym, and/or media area. A bedroom/den with walk-in closet and access to full bathroom offers the option of a private guest suite or a second home office. Wifi programmable whole-house alarm system. 2 car garage. 6 ft. privacy fence in back yard. Porch off the main level with stairs leading to the back yard make this home a great place to entertain. Very conveniently located close to Rt. 29, I-66, East Falls Church Metro, and Arlington shops, entertainment, and restaurants. DISCOVERY ES, WILLIAMSBURG MS, YORKTOWN HS.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Transitional
4 Full/1 Half
Other, Gas Water Heater, Tankless Water Heater, Pu
Hardi Plank, Stone
4,187 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Arlington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Mud Room
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliance(S), Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Humidifier, Laundry Hookup, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Double Pane, Insulated, Low-Emittance , Screened
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, HardeePlank
- Metal, Composition Shingle
- Board Fence, Full, Privacy Fence, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Street Lights, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Side Yard, Landscaped. Corner, Level, Front Yard, Sideyard(S), Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price