Timeless Four Square/Farm House built by M4 Custom Builders with unforgettable curb appeal Located walking distance to Discovery/Williamsburg/Yorktown Arlington Public Schools in the Milburn Terrace Subdivision. Blocks to conveniences at Harrison Street Shopping. Generous sized back yard privately secluded and surrounded by matures trees and their canopy Lengthy paver driveway suitable for 4 cars, and a 2 Car Detached Garage with Accessory Dwelling Unit (aka 'Cinderella's Cottage'), adding 6th Bath & Bedroom. See floor plans. Elegant finishes and elaborate trim work throughout. Bonus features such as screened in porch with custom wood burning fireplace, walk-out deck off of owner suite, signature staircase, built-ins, much more.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Farmhouse
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
4,476 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
M4 Custom Builders
Arlington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Florida Room
- Studio Efficiency
- Dining Area
- Air Cleaner, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Full, Entrance Outside
- Casement, Insulated, Wood Frame
- 2. Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price