**Deadline for offers (if any) is Tuesday April 4th at 10:00 am**This charming 4-bedroom, 2-full bath home with 1-car garage sits on a beautiful Â¼ acre lot with a private backyard - and a white picket fence to boot! Updates include: interior freshly painted, refinished wood floors on the main level, new carpet in the lower level, 2 new attic fans in 2023, stainless dishwasher and refrigerator in 2022, lower-level bathroom updated in 2016. The spacious living room has plantation shutters, a gas fireplace and recessed lights; sunny formal dining room. Cheerful kitchen has stainless steel appliances, ample cabinet space and a bay window overlooking the private fully-fenced backyard. Three bedrooms w/newly refinished wood floors and plantation shutters. Updated hall bath with marble floors, separate tub and stand-up shower. Fully finished lower level has brand new carpeting, a large recreation room, built-in entertainment center; laundry room with cabinets, sink and door to the backyard; and garage access. An additional bedroom and updated full bathroom provide plenty of space and options for everyone. Enjoy summer nights on the stone patio under the wisteria-covered pergola and plant flowers or vegetables in the raised garden beds. Watch sunsets on the tree perch deck overlooking the golf course. Close to all the shops and restaurants of Langston Blvd and Lee Heights. Short walk to Zachary Taylor Park, Donaldson Run Pool, Taylor Elementary. Quick and easy access to GW Parkway, I-66, and Chain Bridge makes commuting a breeze. Taylor/Dorothy Hamm/Yorktown school pyramid. Garage refrigerator and tree deck convey âas-isâ.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Raised Ranch, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,200 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Arlington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Range Hood, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Wall Unit, Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside
- Bay Window(s), Insulated, Screened, Double Pane
- 1. Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, Attic Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Lot View
- GolfCourse, Trees/Woods
- Full, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped, Trees, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Premium, Trees/Wooded, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price