Beautifully appointed, immaculate and move-in ready 3-level brick front town home (4 bedrooms and 4 baths) in popular Fair Ridge Community is perfect in every way! Here is why: fully renovated and upgraded gourmet kitchen (Shaker cabinets, new and newer stainless steel appliances with gas range and granite countertops); fully renovated and upgraded bathrooms (new vanities with quartz tops!); new windows; new carpeting ; new and imported elegant tile flooring; newer 3/4â premium grade oak hardwood flooring; newer HVAC; newer roof; new and newer recessed lights; and, newer 2-level deck. Bring in the outdoor living spaces inside! Oversized upper deck seamlessly connects your living room via a newly installed French door. An equally super oversized second deck seamlessly connects your rec room via a newly installed sliding French door. Oh, BTW, the back yard and the decks back into a beautiful tree-lined serene green space (not other homes). You also get a fireplace (lower level), plush new wall to wall carpeting (UL), hallway vanity with quartz top and a large skylight will make your day a bit brighter! Location, location, location!! (in the heart of Fair Oaks, close to 50, 66, FFX County Parkway, Fairfax INOVA Hospital; and, a stone throw away from Fairfax Town Center, Fair Oaks Mall, Fair Lakes Shopping Center, Costco, Wholefoods, Home Depot and all the surrounding shops and restaurants Fair Oaks/Fair Lakes has to offer!). You don't want to miss this one!
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Brick, Aluminum Siding, Brick Front
2,128 sq. ft
Cable TV, Natural Gas
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Walkout
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Insulated, Palladian Windows, Screened, Skylights
- 1. Brick, Mantle.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space.
- Brick, Aluminum
- Deck, Enclosed
- Lot View
- Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Court, Back Yard, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Rear Yard, Landscaping.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price