SEE NEW STAGED PHOTOS! Welcome home to Benton Ridge. This stunning new home was designed by the local award-winning architect, Charlie Moore of Moore Architects. Every detail has been thoughtfully and expertly executed to bring you an oasis bathed in light, style and convenience. And, being elevator-ready, this home truly can be multigenerational and yours to grow in. The main floor is designed for easy living and entertaining; lounge in the living room by the fireplace, or extend the party onto the covered flagstone patio, which opens to a beautiful flat backyard. The kitchen is appointed with the master-chef in mind and will keep you part of the conversation with this open floor plan. Equipped with BlueStar Professional Gas Range and Thermador appliances including 54" side-by-side fridge and freezer, wall oven, built-in microwave, and dishwasher. Mix a drink at the wet bar complete with ice maker and wine fridge. Enjoy the sunset from the balcony off the dining area. Take your virtual meetings from the Zoom Room. When you are ready to retire, the upper level boasts three spacious bedrooms and a separate laundry room. The primary bedroom is a true retreat in the treetops - complete with a private balcony, spa inspired bathroom, two spacious walk-in closets and western views (only topped by those from your rooftop terrace). Use the top floor as an extra bedroom, living area, movie room and more. Highlights of the Home Include: White Oak Hardwood Floors Throughout - Truly Professional Gourmet Kitchen Upgraded window package (Marvin Elevate) - Oversized Two Car Attached Garage Plus Additional Driveway Spot - Independent thermostat controls at each level (2-zone HVAC) - Floor Insulation for Soundproofing - In-ground Sprinkler System - Two Oversized Walk-In Closets in Primary Bedroom - Soaking Tub & Spa Shower in Primary Bathroom - Laundry on Bedroom Level - Two Balconies - Rooftop Terrace - Large Level Backyard with Sitting Wall About the Neighborhood: Across the street to Alcova Heights Newly Renovated Park - 1 Block to Grocery, Shopping and Restaurants - Arlington County Public Schools - 2.2 Miles to Ballston Metro - 4 Miles to Washington Reagan National Airport This property is best accessed through the driveway on S. Randolph Street between 8th Street S and Columbia Pike. Feel free to park on either Randolph Street or to the left of the front door - please do not block active driveway.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Craftsman
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Other Construction, Hardi Plank, Mason, Mixed, Wood Siding
4,005 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Arlington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer, Refrigerator, Electric Dryer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Screened, Vinyl Frame, Casement
- 1. Gas Burning.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Built-Ins, Sprinkler System, wine storage, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, Shared Driveway.
- Wood, Other, HardeePlank
- Patio, Roof Deck
- Lawn Sprinkler, Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Metal, Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Back Yard. Landscaping, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price