It looks like a mansion, but feels as cosy as it can get. Hidden in Arlington's secret jewel of a neighborhood, Arlingwood. This country French style custom-made house, was fully renovated the summer of 2021. It is built on one of the largest lots in the north Arlington. It is located in one of the most desirable locations of Arlington. Walking distance from Chain Bridge and a quarter mile from DC's precious Georgetown. Perfect for weekend strolls! The house includes 6 bedrooms and 5 full bathrooms. It is versatile, adaptable and functional. Several car garages a large front lawn and a heated pool in the back. Overall, it is accessibility-friendly with a 3 levels elevator. The house features an updated main kitchen with top of the line wi-fi connected stainless steel appliances including 2 dishwashers (same as the main washer/dryer). It includes a breakfast section and a large sitting area with an impressive wood-burning fireplace. Opens to a large deck with a staircase leading to the pool. Brand new HVAC & water heater. The windows on the front faÃ§ade are expanded and allow sunlight and daylight throughout the main floor. The large living room has an impressive gas fireplace. It is opposite a formal office space with designer wood wall coverings. The hardwood floor is gleaming and refinished. The house is freshly, professionally painted. It has Cedar Shake long lasting roof. It features 2 bedrooms and 2 fully remodeled full bathrooms on the top floor and 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms in the bottom floor all newly equipped. The upper level has owner's suite and a bright and large bathroom and walk-in closet. The owner's suite has several skylights that shower you with the warmth of sunlight even in the coldest winter. The lower level is a wrap-around wall of Windows open to a huge backyard, a large natural gas heated inground pool. It also includes a very large storage/pool room that has been used as a private exercise room or small gym. It includes its own half bath and has a fridge for your energy drinks and mixes. It has a fully independent in-laws suite with separate entrance, exit to the backyard and pool, a separate attached garage, and a separate kitchen with all new appliances (including and washer/dryer) and a wonderful and spacious living area. The in-laws' bed-and-bath include a walk-in closet, and a balcony overlooking the pool & its own HVAC. If you are a âcar-loverâ you should check out four car garage, that is equipped for car maintenance & includes 2 car elevators.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, French Provincial
5 Full/2 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
6,975 sq. ft
Yes - 5 spaces
Underground, Cable TV
Arlington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath, Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Washer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Microwave, Double Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Electric Dryer
- Hardwood, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Casement, Insulated, Low-Emittance , Screened, Skylights, Wood Frame
- 2. Mantle, Gas Burning, Stone, Wood-burning, Marble.
- 2+ Access Exits J, 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Elevator, Grab Bars, Low Pile Carpeting, Main Level Entry, Roll-In Shower, Wheelchair Modifications, Flooring Modifications, Low Bathroom Mirrors, Vehicle Transfer Area, Entry Leve.
- Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Elevator, Curved Stair, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, Open Floor Plan, Bar, Walk-in Closets, wine storage, Skylight, Multiple Phone Lines, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Lighted.
- Stucco, Brick
- Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Private, Rear Yard, Secluded, Sloping, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price