You won't want to miss this beautiful, light-filled, totally updated one-bedroom, one-bath condo with balcony at popular Lexington Square. Approximately $35,000 in 2022 & 2023 updates include: all new kitchen cabinets, recessed lighting, new counter tops and stainless steel appliances, new entryway and floor tile; brand new bathroom vanity, mirror, light fixture, toilet and floor tile; brand new washer-dryer; top-of-the-line, high-efficiency brand new Carrier HVAC with smart EcoBee thermostat; new carpeting; fresh paint. Located in the highly desirable Lexington Square condo community with its vast offerings and low monthly fees, you'll be within blocks of metro stations and nearby amenities in Arlington's Ballston-Virginia Square neighborhood. Lexington Square is a well-managed, smoke-free, pet-friendly condo association featuring on-site management, daily custodial services, a secure package room, fitness center, party room, picnic area with gas grills and tables, outdoor pool and jacuzzi, extra storage, bike storage, EV charging station and a car wash area. Unit 408E conveys with one, reserved garage parking space.
High-rise, Contemporary, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
698 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Arlington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Appliance Center, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop, Ice Maker, Exhaust Fan/Hood
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Elevator.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Reserved, Assigned Parking Space.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Hot Tub.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Fitness Center, Hot Tub, Party Room, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price