**AMAZING VALUE! NOW PRICED NEARLY $20K BELOW 2023 TAX ASSESSMENT! 2BR 2BA 2 PARKING SPACES! 250 SqFt. of PRIVATE OUTDOOR SPACE! Located in the 2nd HAPPIEST PLACE TO LIVE in the U.S.!* This quiet, corner condo with windows on TWO sides offers freshly painted walls, doors and trim, new flooring and carpeting, and is ready for only its second owner. This west facing urban oasis unfolds with the perfect blend of indoor and outdoor living. You can warm yourself by the fireplace in the winter, or in the sun's rays on your private patio in the spring and summer (you'll be the envy of other residents and your friends). Located in the highly desirable Lexington Square condo community with its vast offerings and low monthly fees, you'll be within blocks of metro stations and nearby amenities in the Ballston-Virginia Square neighborhood. Lexington Square is a well-managed, pet-friendly condo association featuring on-site management, daily custodial services, a secure package room, fitness center, party room, picnic area with gas grills and tables, outdoor pool and jacuzzi, EV charging station and car wash area. *SmartAssest Advisors "Where Americans Are Happiest - 2022 Study."
High-rise, Contemporary, 1 Story
Other, Public Water Service
882 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Arlington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Refrigerator
- Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Reserved, Assigned Parking Space.
- Brick, Concrete
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Fitness Center, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Party Room, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Hot Tub
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price