Recognize Opportunity???? 1,500 Square Feet. H-U-G-E rooms. So...what's so hot about this one? Only $330. per square foot. Compare with per sq. ft. cost of other condominiums on Metro corridor. Abundant space. Marble floored Foyer with large walk-in closet. In-Unit dedicated laundry room with side-by-side machines + storage. Brazilian Cherry Floors - engineered hardwood; No laminate here! Roomy kitchen with a rare walk-in pantry plus table/eating space. 14x26 Living Rm./Dining Rm. with access to wrap-around Balcony. Primary B.R. with access to wrap-around Balcony. BR #2 now open to the Living Room and used as a Den/Office (big closet) has access to wrap-around Balcony and can easily be converted to separate BR #2. Primary Full Bath + Hall Full Bath #2. Prime Deeded Garage Space P2-05 conveys to Buyer. Electric Vehicle Charging Station in Garage. High Speed Internet and Cable T.V. provided in condo. fee as well as ALL utilities. Solid and Secure with 24 Hr. Lobby personnel and in-house engineers to assist residents. Pet friendly. Leafy Oakland park on the corner. Golden location nestled between Virginia Sq. and Ballston Metro stations. Abundant services and conveniences within a quick walk. No extra checks to write as all utilities and even high-speed Internet and cable T.V. are included in monthly fee. Solid and secure with 24 hour lobby personnel. Pampering in-house engineers are present to handle many chores. Hardwood parquet floors. B.R. #3 opened to spacious Living Room for gracious entertaining;; currently used as fabulous Den. Community Room with catering kitchen, sparkling outdoor pools, patio with gas grill, fire pit and inviting tables & chairs. Well-equipped appealing fitness center. Electric Vehicle Charging Station. Pet friendly - 2 small pets permitted - and lush Oakland Park on the corner. Approved for VA & FHA financing and there has never been a special assessment. Many reasons why there is so little turn-over at Tower Villas.
High-rise, Traditional, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,500 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Arlington County Public Schools
ARLINGTON SCIENCE FOCUS
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Stove, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Elevator, Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- TV Entry System, Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Reserved, Lighted, Private, Assigned Parking Space.
- Balcony, Breezeway, Patio, Wrap-around Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Community Center, Concierge, Exercise Room, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Fax/Copying, Fitness Center, Meeting Room, Newspaper Service, Party Room, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Security, Common Grounds
- Security Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price