HUGE PRICE REDUCTION (-$80k)! Lowest priced 3 bedroom in N. Arlington. Watch the fireworks from your balcony on this 13th floor expansive 3 Br/2 Ba with over 1,700 sq. ft. Uninterrupted view of the Washington Monument and memorials from floor to ceiling sliding doors across your living room. Open living room/dining room. Freshly painted separate kitchen w/stainless appliances. Huge pantry/closet that can double as a workroom. Parquet floors throughout. Large primary bedroom w/en-suite bathroom and two closets w/view of Washington National Cathedral. In unit laundry. One parking garage spot conveys (close to elevator). Enjoy all the amenities of Tower Villas, a full-service building, w/24 hour concierge, pool w/lifeguard, recently updated fitness center. Condo fee includes electricity, trash, water + cable TV. Virginia Square metro and Ballston mall are steps away. Easy commute to DC and National Landing via I-66.
High-rise, Contemporary, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Other, Public Water Service
Public Sewer, Other
1,710 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Electric service available, Natural Gas, Other, Cable TV
Arlington County Public Schools
ARLINGTON SCIENCE FOCUS
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Storage
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Microwave, Appliance Center, Stove
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Elevator, Main Level Entry.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment, Fire Alarm System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Assigned Parking Space.
- Lot View
- Panoramic, City
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks.
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Exercise Room, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Meeting Room, Party Room, Picnic Area, Security, Fax/Copying, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
- Security Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price