Presenting 2053 Rockingham Street. A luxurious residence situated on a large premium and private lot in the highly desired Franklin Park neighborhood. A modern reinvention of a classic architectural design featuring dramatic ceiling heights with strategically placed windows to flood the living spaces with natural light throughout and walls of windows in the main and lower levels overlooking a park like setting. Enjoy an open concept floor plan with an executive office on the main level, Miele appliances in the grand gourmet kitchen, and a large deck with a screened-in porch. The lower level offers a very large recreation room with walkout access to a rear patio, full wet bar with beverage center and wine refrigerator, exercise room, and a large media room. Spacious ensuite bedrooms, ample storage and closet spaces, side loading 3 car garage, and great outdoor entertaining spaces with plenty of room to expand for further recreational purposes are just some of the features celebrated in this dream come true home. We invite you for a visit, come and explore the possibilities! Designed and masterfully built by HP Design and Build, Inc.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Transitional
6 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Oth
Hardi Plank, Stone
8,326 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Hp Design And Build, Inc.
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Exercise Room, Office, Media, Utility Room, Attic
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliance(S), Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Laundry Hookup, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Tile, Marble
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Casement, Double Pane, Insulated, Low-Emittance , Screened
- 3. Gas Burning, Mantle, Stone.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, HardeePlank
- Deck, Patio, Porch, Screened-in
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Playground, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price