Stroll to Westover! This handsome 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath, expanded brick Colonial is commandingly perched on a lovely 6,383 square foot garden lot in Arlingtonâs popular Leeway Heights neighborhood and offers 2,100 sq ft of updated living space. Enjoy newly refinished hardwood flooring, a sweeping living room with extensive built-ins and cozy 2 sided fireplace, main level den/office addition, spacious separate dining room, updated granite/stainless kitchen, rarely offered main level powder room and a recently remodeled lower level complete with spacious rec room, 2nd fireplace, 4th bedroom with ensuite bath, LVP flooring throughout and laundry/mechanical room with ample storage. Donât miss the tankless hot water heater. All sited on a lovely, level garden lot with extensive stone patio, garden shed and plenty of room for pets and play. Conveniently located just steps to the brand new Cardinal Elementary, neighborhood parks, ballfields, wonderful Westover Village and just over a mile to Metro. Come see why this location is so popular with todayâs home buyers! Sellers request any offers be submitted by 1 pm, Tuesday, 4/4. Open Sat (4/1), 1-3 pm and Sun (4/2), 2-4 pm.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Tankless Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater
Brick, Aluminum Siding
2,078 sq. ft
Arlington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Utility Room
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane
- 2. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick, Aluminum
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price